55. Body Love & Learning To Harness Your Inner Badass with Caleigh
We aren’t exaggerating when we say Caleigh, owner of the gym BOLO (BodyLove Inc.) is a total bad ass girl boss! Caleigh got into boxing 10 over 10 years ago before it was a “cool” sport. She fell in love with it quickly for how it challenged her both mentally and physically. She never wanted to own a gym but after leaving her job as a writer in televison, she came up with the concept for a her gym that encompassed everything she’s every wanted in a gym – a chill atmosphere to hangout, do computer works and drink a coffee, while also getting a solid workout in and a salon for a quick blow out before hitting the city. Beyond that, she’s created a movement and judgement free space that encourages
In this episode we chat:
- Her life working in TV and how she got into being a badass boxer before it was cool
- How she came up with the concept of her gym BOLO aka Body Love Inc.
- Shifting her mindset from working out to be skinny to working out to feel good.
- Overcoming her own body issues.
- Why self-care looks different for everyone
- Learning to honour your body no matter where you’re at.
- Shifting your mindset from self-loath to self live.
Follow Caleigh: https://www.instagram.com/caleighfit/
Follow Bolo: https://www.instagram.com/boloinc/
Bolo Website: https://bodyloveinc.com/