Ep 68. The 411 on the Modern Millenial Dating World from Relationship Expert with Carla Romo
Carla is a certified dating & relationship coach who helps empower women who feel stuck and stagnant build purpose and confidence in their break-ups, dating life & relationships. She is a dating & relationship life coach, motivational speaker, activist and sister. She is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELIMP) through iPEC. She also has a bachelors in Mass Communication and currently an appointed official serving on West Hollywood’s Women’s Advisory Board.
In This Episode:
- common issues women tend to have in modern dating
- how to recognize negative patterning in relationships
- how to maintain a healthy relationship
- are dating apps worth it?
- common struggles individuals in relationships tend to express
- how self-love plays a role in a healthy relationship
- is there such thing as “love at first sight?”
- do opposites really attract?
Vote for us as PODCAST OF THE YEAR:
Click edit button to change this text.