Ep 58. Introducing the Ketotarian Diet: When Keto Meets Plant-Based with Dr. Will Cole
We’re chatting with Dr. Will Cole, leading functional medicine practitioner, specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors and customizing health programs for chronic conditions such as thyroid issues, autoimmune, hormonal dysfunctions, and more. He consults locally in the Pittsburgh area as well as webcam and phone consultations for people across the country and around the world. Dr. Cole is a health writer for international publications such as mindbodygreen and lectures nationally. He is also the author of the forthcoming book, Ketotarian, in which he melds the powerful benefits of a ketogenic diet with a plant-based one. Ketotarian includes the brain-boosting, fat-burning, hormone-healing, energizing benefits of a ketogenic diet without falling prey to inflammatory conventional meat that can be hard to digest and dairy that many people don’t tolerate!
In This Episode:
- Dr. Will’s journey to becoming a Functional Medicine Practitioner, Doctor of Chiropractic and author.
- The most common healths reasons why clients come to him.
- What is the ketotarian diet + what makes it unlike any other diet.
- Benefits of the ketotarian diet.
- Removing the idea of yo-yo dieting.
- Turning your eating habits into a lifestyle.
- Why the health of your microbiome plays a huge role for the rest of your body
- + MORE
Buy Dr Will’s Ketotarian Book: https://www.amazon.com/Ketotarian-Mostly-Plant-Based-Cravings-Inflammation/dp/0525537171