Ep 61. A Lesson on Acne: Common Internal Imbalances, Triggering Foods & Emotional Support Needed During the Healing Process with Meg Gaic
- My 10 year journey with acne
- Common internal imbalances causing acne
- Top supplements to heal acne
- Triggering foods to remove
- Best lifestyle changes to implement for healing
- The psychological toll acne takes and how emotional support is a key part of healing process
- & a good ol’ bonus debate between oils and acids!
Thank you to this week’s sponsor, Wholly Veggie!
Wholly Veggie! was built on the belief that the world would be better off with more veggies at our tables. Not potato chips, hickory sticks or frosted flaky tips. Real veggies. The kind your grandma used to pull out of the ground when you were a wee child. This has been our goal since our founders first got together, and what still drives us to this day.
Let’s face it. Everyone has seen a wilted carrot in their fridge. The truth is, eating veggies all the time is hard. That’s why we’ve worked to develop veggie products that offer convenience without sacrificing on the quality. No soy, gluten, dairy, GMOs’s, or added sugar can be found in products. We like to take the work out of the kitchen so your meal can include a nice Wholly Veggie! addition. Plus, you never have to see that wilted carrot again. Hooray!
20% off Promo Code: vibetribe18